For over fifty years Purvis, Gray and Company has provided audit, accounting, management and tax services to Not-for-Profit Organizations such as Foundations, Governmental DSOs, University Affiliates, Health Care Providers, Early Learning Centers and their Providers, Community Based Care Agencies, Behavioral Health Care Providers, United Ways, Professional Associations, Hospices, and other similar organizations.
Our professionals understand the financial situations and ever-changing demands intrinsic to not-for-profit organizations. Purvis, Gray and Company's team approach allows our not-for-profit clients to have financial peace of mind as they focus on their mission.
The following is a list of some of the standard services we provide:
- Financial Audits Including Yellow Book
- New IRS Form 990 Preparation and Consultation
- Federal and State Single Audits - All Programs Including ARRA Funding
- Planned Giving Assistance - Charitable Annuities, Endowments, and Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Internal Audit Assistance
- Client CPE
- Computer Systems Evaluation
- Internal Controls & Fraud Assessments
- Management Studies
- Grant Application Assistance
- Tax Consultation - All Areas
Our Quality Commitment
As a member of the American Institute of CPAs Governmental Audit Quality Center, we are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards by voluntarily agreeing to the Center membership requirements, which include designating a partner responsible for the quality of our governmental audit practice, establishing quality control programs, performing annual internal inspection procedures, and making our peer review report findings publicly available.
Click here to review our most recent peer review report.