Tax Planning & Preparation
At Purvis, Gray and Company, our tax services include much more than the preparation of returns. We can help you evaluate alternative strategies so you can make informed decisions. Our goal is to provide you with the most favorable tax treatment under the law.
Detailed knowledge of current tax law is essential to effective planning. The intricate process of tax planning and preparation requires highly specialized professional knowledge.
All of our partners are experienced tax advisors—well versed in the current law and how to use it to the client's advantage. In addition, our firm maintains a separate tax department with partners specializing in reducing the burden of taxation and taking maximum advantage of the tax benefits available. Our tax services include:
- Individual Tax Return Preparation and Planning
- Corporation and Partnership Preparation and Planning
- Estate, Trust, and Gift Tax Preparation and Planning
- Pension, Profit-Sharing, 401(K) Tax Preparation and Planning
- Business Liquidations and Acquisitions
- Representation Before Taxing Authorities
- Corporate and Partnership Formations
- Specific Industry Tax Problem Research
- Bond Arbitrage Rebate Calculations